Were so use to Grnade and Vente sizes here, we wouldn't know what to do with such a cute little cup!Lisa
Hey Lis', you must be a homeschool Mom to be able to spell the names of those coffee sizes!!! I've never had a Grnade...maybe we could get one next time I come up!! :)Your favorite sister, April
Looks like you had a blast Auntie! Can't wait to have more than a few minutes to sit down and listen to the stories! Love You!~ Lisa Bug
Cafe....yuckChocolate Chaud...YUMMERSlove,jani
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Were so use to Grnade and Vente sizes here, we wouldn't know what to do with such a cute little cup!
Lisa
Hey Lis', you must be a homeschool Mom to be able to spell the names of those coffee sizes!!! I've never had a Grnade...maybe we could get one next time I come up!! :)
Your favorite sister, April
Looks like you had a blast Auntie! Can't wait to have more than a few minutes to sit down and listen to the stories!
Love You!
~ Lisa Bug
Cafe....yuck
Chocolate Chaud...YUMMERS
love,
jani
Post a Comment